Friday, December 01, 2006

01.12.2006

let me proudly present to u miss audrey *clap clap*

me & audrey..

water baptism @ 3K complex hahaha... i only slept for like 3 hours..see my eye bags? btw this is bfore i cut my hair short.. i kinda miss my hair.. hehe do i look diff?

@ my car on the way to mangdu :) i love this pic... a bit dark tho...

@ gown rental place with my sister- in - law to be hehehe... we are both super sanguine girls

@ a zhu's wedding dinner at hotel mulia jkt... pretty girls ler all.. hehe... sort of our reunion too :p
me & calista @ hotel mulia grand ballroom.. wah liew her dress super sexy eh...

*this shall be a photos post haha..
lyrics of the day:
nobody tell me tht u'd feel so good
nobody said me u'd be so beautiful
nobody warn me bout your smile
u're the light u're the light
when i close my eyes
im colour blind
u made me colour blind
wish list:
i wanna meet him
adios~~~




No comments: