Saturday, December 15, 2007

2008 would be my last year before i enter to the era of mid twenties....

sign of aging?

sign of being a woman?

well..... i dont know seriously... but now in my mind the only thing i can think of is where would i go after this?

been considering to explore new things in new places... i want to learn new thing, i want to know new ppl... canada is all over my head now... wanting to go there.. challenge myself.. but well... should i go?

second choice would be HongKong... place of trading.. i think i can learn new things there..

third choice would be United State of A....

haihz.. i am just confuse...

but... now is the season of Joy.. hahaha

CHRISTMAS IS AROUND THE CORNER... HOHOHO!

to those i know and know me, i love you all... and merry christmas!

2 comments:

DT said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!

DT said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!