Wednesday, January 16, 2008

weeee.... yeah the owner has back...

my poor blog has been dead since 28th of dec 2007...

well well....

my oh my...


muahahahahahaha...


okay okay...

well as you guys know as now i am my mom's PA, so i got a lot of driving to do... hence, the ganas-ness of indonesian drivers has influenced me highly or gao gao... now, i am mad enough to cut lories, i am ganas enough to honk honk cars that similarly ganas like me and to honk honk people on the road that want to taste how it feels to be ran over by a car... yes! ladies and gents, if you know me, i am quite a decent driver, a down to earth girl (as if it got anything to do with what i am writing now)... but now i no longer a decent driver... welcome the ganas YUNNY...

I got my new toy as well... i got on my hand itouch... ipod sentuh... i sentuh there, i sentuh here so so so so so so freaking heavenly... huhuahuahuahuahua....

but i hate itunes... very the complicated... boo T.T'''


hehehehe....

ciaoz~~~

No comments: