Friday, June 13, 2008

i want $$$

haihz.. first of all, my modem died on me last week during the storm that hit selangor... bah! yesh i am internet-less now and quite surprising that i am still alive given how much internet-dependent i am...

well....

the big day getting nearer and i want a BOYFRIEND!!! hahaha.. and please get the hint ya.. this is so much a joke....

what i want is... none other than $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

btw.... i am so so so excited bout my holiday trip to the big C... khekhe..what i will do first is to compare the size of the subway sandwiches and the size of the burger.... i am gonna eat a lot! but i am going on summer so i cant see snow.. but but but if i go to rocky mountain which i believe i will then i can see real snow... real snow!!! its REAL!!! sorry if i am suaku ok.... hahaha...

btw... i am eyeing shades from dior and gucci... puh-lease someone donate to me... please take this as a hint ok...

btw... i am also eyeing a cap from FCUK ... khekhe....

and and and and my biggest desire is not... Toshiba Portege M800...i tell you.. its pweetttyyyy..... veryyyy.... i want!!!!!!!

i also want GOLD!!! yesh... gold price forever increase one!! other than that.. land property i also want....

i am getting greedy already now!

btw now i have a new-found-joy.. its to see my fuel tank pumped to the max... i am so happy to see the indicator pointing at F (full)... oh i am so fascinated, joyful and excited...

well... btw... the price shoot up to Rm2.7 per litre... ugh!

so all my dear friends who claim u love me... please give me big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...

No comments: