Monday, July 02, 2007

exam is over for like almost a week ago... but hey, i still cant do the things i want to do...

what is that???

get a facial, buy books and just rest my body.... im tht busy huh?

i have not been really taking care of my well being, i look ugly nowadays.. loathe it!!

ok... today i broke my anklet... *sob* its my bday gift from my mom last year.... sorry mom...

yeah, im going back on wed... yesh!!! i will eat good food, drink good water and have a very very very qualified sleep.. provided no body kacau me... hehe.....

i will meet up my friends there, sing K and go crazy with them... miss them loads...

ermm transformer.. going to watch it soon.. hahahaha....who will be the lucky person ler???

oh btw God is good!!!! i prayed that my car would be ready by end of june, but God is good, again, that my car was done last wed... just in time when i need car... Thank GOd!!!!

so, my baby is back on the road.. miss my baby so much!! but my baby a bit sick... :(

ow ya..i burnt my fingers too.. 3 fingers to be exact... hahahaha.. dun ask me why... its the consequences to work till early in the morning.. hahaha...

.... just some update on me hahahaha..


p.s hey guys, sorry the other day cant go watch movie with u all..

No comments: