Wednesday, July 25, 2007

rambling in the morning.... nice....

ermm i had one comment from ppl that i dun know but the person seems to know me... hahaha.... shock... coz my blog is not a famous one... nowhere near famous... ha!

morning sickness come in... i hate that kind of feeling...

yesterday had the sickness for almost the whole day... i was dying....

ermm.....

i lost the momentum...

i lost the excitement...

bleah... if this continue like this... nothing special liao...

ahhh mb tomorrow have to go satu utama and buy ice cream.. yesh i should!!! to shut my mouth hahahaha....

oh btw yesterday was talking with diksha after class.... hahahaha it was funny that my brain short circuited few times... example, he was asking me bout the price of getting a tatoo... and i ask him back, "what the price of the pen?" *sweat*

talking bout tatoo.... hehehe i have this tot to get another one.... but should i? i think if i have one its cool but 2? i think kind of over kill it rite? aite? aite? aite? tell me eh.... mb i should pierce my belly button... wanna get it but with the amount of fat i have... forget it man! ha! *beams*

ow suddenly i remeber of this song....

'hey hey you you
i dun like your girlfriend'

ha! diksha, this one i think suitable for u eh... hahahahahaha... u know what i mean?

ok..gotta leave for uni already...

No comments: