Sunday, March 30, 2008

planning season...

today its the day tht i dun quite like...

i came back home from serdang and i was all alone, no one at home..

i dunno, i just dont like the feeling of coming back home without no one greeting me or without no one to be greeted...

well, say i am super cheesy or whatever... 10 years of staying far from parents still do not make me used to this kind of situation...

may be the next time i know i would be alone, i must record my housemates' voice and play it once i get the door open... but thts kind of freaky kan? sekali i heard some unknown voices, thts it lar! hehe..

well.. yesterday my friend asked me bout my future planning.. to be honest, lately i have been bombarded with this question...

ok lar so might as well i plan here lor...

my first plan or the plan A, but i wont call it plan A since it is so outhere... so i would call it:

::THE ULTIMATE PLAN::
graduated by nov 2008
get a job as engineer or if possible i wanna job in event organizing field in malaysia.
work for 2 years, and see how it goes. most probably will get a master degree in management in USA OR Canada.
meanwhile, with all the carrier planning, i hope and i hope, by then (graduated from uni) i will have one stable relationship.
courtship for 2-3 years, then get married ---> if like this, means i will get married and doing my master at the same time. so lao kong, better u have bigger income than i do ok?
meanwhile also, if i dont want to do my master, this means i will planning on doing my own business, preferably i will do business in event or wedding organizer, but nowadays i also think of opening car workshop (they earn like mad from my car alone... haha).
and also, by the time i work for 2 years, i want to give my parents a holiday trip to bangkok or taiwan (aiyo,i must be reasonable also mah, impossible with my RM3000 job i can gv my parents holiday to japan or europe or USA).

-- thts the ultimate plan for my life after i graduated from monash..

ok... as an engineer-to-be, of course i always do side planning or the so called plan B, and this time i would call it:

::THE-PLAN-WHEN-LIFE-GET-SCREWED-UP::
graduated, no one wants to hire me in malaysia.
fly to HK and get a job there, within 3 months must master cantonese and how to scold ppl around in cantonese (the later one is of course a joke)...
work there for 3-4 years, earn like mad (i checked in jobsdb hor, the pay in HK is big), save like mad and dun shop....
well since i dun want to marry HK guy, then i will go back indonesia after 3-4 years and find the one in indonesia...
of course by tht time i hope i save enough money to actually buy me a cozy little apartment and little car in indonesia.
since my dad is a businessman, it would kill my dad if i work with others rite? so i will work with my dad, learn all his skills and in 1 year time take over his business empire...
by then, who would reject to marry me? haha...

well..but of course i wouldnt want to go for the later plan... hehe...

i am hungry now~~~

No comments: