Monday, March 03, 2008

really random...

Mooooo~~~~


finally i can online.. but you know what? money talks! i hate this statement but i tell you... it is true in certain govt. company (hint: TM)

we have been visiting TM back and forth for 3 times and our case is to be settled yet... and today they came out with this letter... which i found it very "funny":

this is how the letter written:

Dear Ms. Yunny,

TRANSFER PAYMENT REQUEST: streamyx account No. : 200*****, Login ID: xxx

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We write in response to you request regarding on transferring you payment of RM*** which you have wrongly made to streamyx account (20060229637002).

Kindly note that you are required to refer this matter directly to the place that you have made the payment, to provide a further assistance in order to transfer back the payment to your account.

We hope the above reverts to you query.

bla bla bla (the rest is crap)

i mean.. come on... only on my third visitation they gave this letter? with no assurance that my money will be transferred?

well i know partly is our fault too but i am the customer! i need services..that is why you all (TM) have customer service! Do not gv me some crap noting that i need to settle my own prob after my third visit..

on top of that, TM is a compromiser.. saying to my friend that everything will be taken care of... its all just load of crap... if you cant do it dont compromise in the first place! making me more angry only!

well.. at least today i can speak out my problem...

and why i said "money talks"? because i made payment for month february before all my money is transferred!

luckily the person who attended us was friendly and kind to help... so half of my anger was reserved for the next time if this kind of problem arise again... ( i am a reasonable person mah!)

well at least the person has sweet smile to attend us... wakaka...

i feel Good to use their lausy service to rant here on my blog.. hahaha.. ironic isnt it?

well..

now.. on the better part..

my mom gave me called last weekend, hereby my little mini 128Mb processor recorded down our conversation:

the mom: loi ar, do you want me to introduce you to a guy? (hint: xiang qing or match making)
me: huh? who oh?
the mom: my friend's friend's son lor, 34 years old this year
me: huh? so old?
the mom: but the dad very rich oh, do lottery business one..
me: hahahaha... so old dont want lar...
----

the rest of the conversation is not so important for this post*

so.. i have told this cute conversation to few of my friends.. and the responds i got are so so so funny too... most of them said go ahead and i need to work.. wakakaka..

well.. i rather be the dad's daughter wei..i need not to marry a guy i barely know.. and on top of my head i was thinking.. a guy, 34-year-old, well educated and filthy rich (come on, lottery business wei, better than me lar of course) but have no gf till now? must be something wrong..rite? aite?

well... well well.. mommy, its not the time to match make me lar.. unless you find a guy that is rich, 28-29 years old, love and fear God and handsome like patrick dempsey.. then i will of course say yes to you.. BIG YES somemore... no objection and ready to marry that guy at anytime you want it to be...

so mom, stop match make me until further notice ya...

hahhaa.. long post..

adios~~

2 comments:

dikos said...

patrick dempsey lagik! aduhhhhhh

yunny said...

wah so fast u leave comment? hahaha.....