Wednesday, July 23, 2008

dun get sick of this post kay?

finally i remember what i wanna post

as per usual.. you all know that my hairstylist, Paris Tan, is very much good in handling my hair...

so so so... to my horror.. he is no longer working in A'cut Above...

the story goes like this... on friday morning, after i settle my tuition fee, i decided to color and cut my hair.. so happily i headed to pyramid.. i wanted to gv him a call first but dunno why i did not... so..... this is the conversation..

Lady1 : hi
Me: hi, color and cut
Lady1: your hairstylist is Paris rite?
Me: yeah
Lady1: he is no longer work here, is it ok if i fix you with others?

for a split second i was too shocked! i was too shocked till i cant say a word but "ok" to answer her question..

i was quite desperate coz i need to get my hair done as on the nite i got event going on... so i told myself just got my hair colored and trimmed for the time being...

i was kinda sad coz i have to find new hairstylist meh? coz ar i tell you, he really good oh... never he cut my hair i dun like one... sigh...

i sms him ard 11 smtg... i tot no hope liao lar (seriously i think i am too over reacting rite? as if i lost something very important)

but Lo and Behold, he called me back...

so ladies and gentlemen, Paris is still my official hairstylist... kakakakakkakakakakakaka

wanna know where he works? Sheraton Hotel.. apparently there got salon oh.. now only i know..

guys, seriously, now u need not pay so expensive oh.. go and let him cut ur hair for once... sure u like one lar... hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

i am one more time a happy girl....

No comments: