Wednesday, July 16, 2008

update : the 24th year

ermmm i know its kind of late but i've been travelling across the world week after my bday last month.. hahaha

wow i cant say anything actually..this year bday was more amazing than last year..so blessed, so blessed!!!

i was so blessed not only in term of material but also with love, encouragement, and great friends! even my family actually prepared a cake for me.. i mean, my family is not the type that celebrate bday...

also, God gave me such a great gift for me, i got to meet kelvin loke again after almost 8 months and i am so glad that he is doing great and happy...

God also remind me and give big hug by telling that every little things that i do werent in vain through people that i love most.....

indeed this year bday was great... hahahahahahaha...

i got a lot of clothes, bag, money, love love and love....

big thanks to everyone who wishes me happy bday...

you know this is just very brief update... but i just really thank GOd for my bday gift...


next update: my trip to Canada...

No comments: