Sunday, October 12, 2008

i am that annoying

hokay.. hehe will a short update..

today as i work, i met this loving couple, mind you, their not some romantic type one..but from their conversation, i can see that the hubby is one loving hubby and dad, giving opinion when his wife shops.. i mean, how many guys do that? the wife also is a very sweet woman..asking in sweet and loving voice for her hubby opinion.. and the son... cute!!! hahaha..

well, i drove back home just now and i became a very annoying driver.. behind me was this myvi tailing me so close.. and i never like ppl tail me so close! whats ur prob? ur wife giving birth is it? usually i will just let the car behind me to pass by me by letting them go, but tonite, i think i was just cranky bcoz i am that tired and annoying.. so i purposely drive faster to make sure i always ahead of that stupid myvi (my myvi not stupid)... and... and.. when i take to the left lane as i have to take my exit turning, the myvi also have to take left exit... lo and behold he/she tried to cut me but then i dunno which evil spirit came to me.. i honked the car and cut him back.. i tell u... i am that annoying.. sorry.. i can be that kiasu!

well thts for today

oh and i bought a blouse.. me loving it..

nitez...

No comments: