Thursday, October 16, 2008

my favorite drink

hokay... you know... when there is no connection i have a lot of things i wanna to write but then there actually is, i dunno what to write

so today i gonna tell you all my favorite drink:

1. COCA COLA.....
coke and i go way back when i was in college.. i remember i like this swimmer when i was in college and he is so so so handsome.. he loves coke (till now) and so i also developed love towards coke that is so deeply till now that if coke doesnt affect my health i would drink it like water...

2. ICED TEA (or the malaysian called it TEH O' AIS)
that's the only drink i order when i go to mamak stalls... hehehe.. lest i got bored and i ordered barley ais... (trying to be healthy)... hehehe..

3. NESTEA ICED LEMON TEA ZERO
oh yeah, i found this heavenly drink when i was in CANADA.. i love it..despite the fact my mom keep on nag me on how much its not good for my body, i still buy it whenever i go to a market... i mean, how much is the chance i can go back to CANADA just to get this drink? i swear, when my bro come back for holidays, i gonna made him buy me 1 dozen of it.. i hope he doesnt got detained for it...

4. POKKA GREEN TEA
yesh.. another great drink... my family loves it too... hehehe i tricked my mom to buy a lot a lot of it during CNY by telling her it was to serve the guest but when in fact i drank most of it...

5. STARBUCKS CARAMEL MACHIATO
yummilicious... nice, one shot of espresso with low fat milk topped with caramel.. not to sweet and keep me awake... thts a bonus tho its kinda expensive

6. COFFEE BEAN ULTIMATE ICED COFFEE BLENDED
great drink... i still can bite the coffee bean literally.. how cool is that?

7. FUZHOK BARLEY (BARLEY WITH BEANCURD)
ermmm.. i know its very the traditional.. but its good u know... hehehe...

8. WATER/H2O
yesh... the ultimate drink.. ehheheheehehhe i drink like a bull... hahah..:P


there ladies and gentlemen, what i drink occasionally and daily... hahahaha... next is my favorite person on earth... hahahahaha

i think favorite person is so not fun.. so i gonna make my least favorite person i knw since my day in HS and college.. there was the time when i hate ppl and think i am the most high one.. hahaha :P

oh ya.. and i've been meaning to write this to whoever person behind dawnwayang... ahem ahem *clears throat*

"oh puh-lease... you are just jealous no matter what u r saying on ur blog... if u r not jealous and trying to get revenge or in your term "defending the real innocent one".. go and reveal urself and confront her in the face straight (tho it would be impossible given that dawn in NYU now)"

ah.. relieve is what i feel it is... *phew*

signing off~~

No comments: