Friday, November 21, 2008

relaxing friday.. me lovin' it

heeyaa.. i am back... hahahhahahaha

ok... as u know, i have been very very bery busy lately... due to events in church, work, cell group and bla bla bla... dont even have time to sleep.. my room is like a stop point for me to sleep at nite (should i say nite?) and it is at very poor condition.. even a fly doesnt want to stay in my room coz its beyond what we defined as dirty... :P

anihoot... not much happening lately except the fact there was some serious tension between me and tai ko coz of emerge junior, first time in my life i cried in the presence of other ppl... ugh! thts so not me! :( well well ... i hope he doesnt see me as some paranoid girl hahahah :D

madagascar 2.. its funny but kinda overrated

oh and last nite for the the very first time after so long, i did DVD marathon... from 1am to 5am hahahahaha coolness...i watched narnia, and it is so cool!!! and i watched the nanny's diary, the movie is so sweet and touching... :D so so so touching... must watch movie i ought to say... maybe tonite i shall do that again.. hahaha... :D and tonite i will begin my detox program also in conjunction to finish my detox drink that tastes like bubble gum (liquid type)...

well... i had a conversation with diana on our way to LCCT from sunway... it was so so so encouraging and i love how we connect hahaha.. i mean, at first i tot she is a serious type of girl, but after much talking she is not! and her family is so cool! hahahah i want to meet her family if can... :D but now i really feel encouraged and believe even more in God's promises...

oh ya.... hehehehehehe lately hor, i've been talking in BM... and my colleague, JUlia, always laugh at my indo language.. ahahahaha it was so funny... now i know what pengkid means, and how our words is terbalik one... like, how i spell pegang always make her laugh and how she spell mantah that can make me laugh...

and i hate driving along LDP..... these cars got problem one...... really really got problem...

oh ya and i just realized, at 1U got so many pondan one..... so so many! and got so many 'gatal' uncle preying for younger chick.. for example this 30-ish uncle from De'quarzt shop (next to our shop) is actually trying to go after my 17-year-old-friend that happen to work together with me.. i mean, he will purposely walk to toilet for like 1000 times a day (mb his bladder got prob) and then everytime he passes by our shop he will give us this killer look (more to scary look that makes us laugh so hard) and then yesterday he ate his lunch on the bench outside our shop.. i mean,he never done that when my friend not working.. (my friend just work part time and she break for 3 weeks due to her SPM)... i mean.. does this uncle know that he can go to jail? hahahaa.... oh and his face... ermmmm... a bit like Mr.Bean..hahaha...

ok la..

signing off first... i have a lot of silly revelation to write but i forgot..so once i remember i will write it down.. hehehe

No comments: