Sunday, November 02, 2008

ungodly hour with ungodly panda eyes

this ungodly hour really makes me emo.....

ok i am about to fall sick i guess... :( God forbid i fall sick because next week i have 2 important papers le!

ermm past few days i've been so captivated... sigh... it makes me harder to let go, isnt it? sometimes i wonder, how i go through my last heartbreak... ermm .. some says time heals, but i would say distance heals too.. say "aye" with me.. AYE!

this week i have the greatest gift ever.. many ppl told how much they love me, how much they appreciate me and bla bla bla.. but this week also i realized that my job has taken so much of my time that i hardly have time to meet some ppl i miss a lot: jasmine, sandy, anna, shirley, meng chyi, and chintia.. i miss them a lot! :(

i miss my friends in sg too... i see their pics.. they have so much fun.. i also want! hehehe i miss u.... leiliana and wuisan esp... miss ya heaps... hiks.. kangen nih say!!!

ok la i blank already... :P tata...

this is a very ungodly hour i repeat...

No comments: