Saturday, January 24, 2009

MPH voucher please...

it must have been the most worth RM51.30 i've ever spent on book. Since i was early for my flight, i bought ths book 'life on the refrigirator door' ( i knw i hv a gig for weird things). Its abt mom n daughter tht communicate thru messages they posted on the fridge door.. How the express their feeling thru ups n downs. Its simple yet the author manage to stir the emotions.. I was literally crying.. If nt because im at starbucks nw i would hv cry the ass off.. Aniway this book is good

Other book i got is 'how starbucks saved my life' (ok i admit nw tht im a hard core fan of starbucks). Its also simple, but its so inspiring and real tht i cant wait to share the good thing with the lucky person, do refer to my prev post hehe..

Today's journey to klia was great n fun, so much laughter.. Hahahaha.. Guess im lucky enough to hv elder yew to send me off.. Ok bro, i owe u a lifetime kindness as he forced me to admit it.. Thank u.. I shall write it on the tablets so tht my generation will repay ur kindness.. Haha happy nt?

Erm after being so bz, to b able to gobble up 2 books in 2 days really satisfy my soul.. My inner intelligent soul muahahaha.. Its amazing! So for this year bday, easter, n xmas all i want is mph vouchers.. Please please please! Hahaha..

Ok.. Im onlining with digi wap service tht cause me a bomb.. Haha.. Muah muah

Happie chinese new year to u all!

No comments: