Wednesday, January 28, 2009

why is that so?

my mom, my aunt and my 3rd aunt are at my home karaoke-ing...

ok ok ok......

today i have serious issue to talk to.. before i forget it altogether..

ok... as u all know, as the world know, i have this colleague that of the other race of mine... so it happens to me that she lead a free-modernize-lifestyle... i, of course, have no objection or whatsover as i used to lead a life like her... pretty much la...

so whats wrong then? well.. .as i opened my eyes big enough (well my eyes are big already) and my ears wide enough.. to my not so surprise mind, i found out tht many of her friends and many of my newly found friend have almost the same lifestyle... and also, i learn that many ppl from the middle class and lower class (i am referring to financial status here) actually stuck in this kind of lifestyle (please emphasize the word "stuck" i used here)..

why i stay stuck? ermmm....at first i tot they are to blame as to choose to lead tht kind of lifestyle..but then again, as i think deep enough, i realize some of them actually stuck in tht kind of situation..they were born in a family that cant support them a good education background and they live in a community where that kind of lifestyle is practiced... hence, they grown up thinking that that is the correct lifestyle or that is they should live their lives.

they, obviously, have the right to choose to life a better (like what a lot of charities done, which some of them are plain liars... i will go into tht matters some other time).. we must start with education to the young ones... the young ones that still can be molded so that the next generation of these people can have breakthrough in their lives...

education is still the way out of poverty.. not only poverty in finance but also poverty in knowledge...

so friends, before we judge the unfortunate ones, why dont we take a second and think again...

this is just my 2cents... different ppl have different ways of seeing the world and its problem... but we need to unite and make the world a better place to stay... wah why i sound so like an activist?

nitez~~

1 comment:

dikos said...

my eye and ears not so big.. so help me out here.. apa itu free-modernize-lifestyle??