Thursday, July 23, 2009

it's thursday again...

my friend got married already... im happy for her, i do hope she and her husband have a wonderful and beautiful marriage.

i actually have so many question in my head for her but i think now that she is married already, i better keep those questions in my head and bless her with all my heart and my mind. :)

my nephew is so the cute and smart. ha ha ha.. how i adore him, but he still refuse to talk... he can but he doesnt want, what a strong character huh?

i have ordered 5 books through the internet, its a used book from UK mostly but its considerably cheap la considering that not all good books are available here in ASIA... but it does cost me a bomb to my ever-shrinking-bank-account... boo!!

actually i have few ideas in my head but its kinda hard to apply it in Indonesia (Asia, south east asia) because of the life style of the ppl... but u know what, with God everything is possible, i just need to sit down, plan, resourcing and action... voila i got my idea come to true. :)

gotta work hard!!! *keep on chanting*

ciaoz~~

No comments: