Thursday, November 30, 2006

30.11.2006

wah.... finally back to malaysia..

ermm i have lotz to thing to tell...*thinking* *organizing*
ok ok..starts from the newest ...

*clap clap* i passed all my subjects! praise the Lord! iwas all nervous when i was on the plane.. i was very scared.. failed subjects 2 semesters in a row surely put a scar on my heart! i prayed and ask God to calm me and trust in Him.. i got 2D, 2C and 1P... arrgghh another 2 marks then i will get C for the P... but im happy and i will do better next sem! next sem i shall get 2HD, and 3D! gambate!

happy to be back here.. sad to leave my home tho.. means i need to take care of my meals by myself again...

had fun back in jakarta...

went to senayan city, what is tht? it's the latest plaza in jakarta.. cool! a lot of foreign shops, boutiques... sort of like KLCC... me and the KC girls gang had burgers at hot shots.. the burgers simply delicious.. the cheese really melted in my mouth and the beff?? just perfectly grilled! aahhhh... im hungry... i miss the girls and had great time with them..

then attended a zhu's wedding.. wow! it was fabolous! she's so pretty in her wedding dress... i wish her happiness! :) ermm when is my turn? :P hehe... again, all the KC girls were the noisiest ones! we were like keep on attracting the photographers! hahaha we laughed and we snapped a lot of pics! the funniest thing is tht during the photo session with the couples, we made sensation.. we were, of course, the loudest one and we accidentally pushed the brides... sorry hahaha... :) but it was fun to be together again!

ah... ya ya ya... went to make my gown for my bro's wedding too... well, i dunno how my gown will look like,but thank God that my mom asked me to buy another gown and she bugdet me Rm1000 this time :) thanks mom!

went to mangga dua (if u dunno, it's like sungei wang), teman my mom for her dress fitting..goodness... her dress is total disaster...first, the money she paid and the dress just not match k? and then, the design? dun make me start on it... it's just simply not nice.. i rather she spends more money but get a super nice dress k?

so the next day, we went to TA..guess what? i found this dress that very pretty and eye-catching.. i tried it on, and i love it! and it's blue! i love it i love it! the design also so unique..but a bit overpriced for me lar.. it cost RM3000... hahahaha... even my mom dress not tht expensive...so then, after walking around in TA, my mom started to nag and nag... she regreted her decision to to mangga dua to do her dress... sigh, guess without me she cant get good dress eh? hahahaha.. but what to do? now everything is too late..

----------------> i got my new phone lalalala~~~ at first i wanna buy w300i, coz it's affordable and i was in love with tht phone...but guess what? it's out of stock.. i searched every shop in mega mall but couldnt find it.. sad... but then... a savior came... he offered me w710i, it has better specs and almost same design with w300i..so tadah... now my phone is w710i lalala~~~ i love it so much hahaha...

-----------------> i got my driving license too... it was a torture to get it.. i hate going to govt. office! they work so slow... like turtle! hehehe... i have to wait for like 3 hours and it was so hot there.. i got headached for the rest of the day after tht... :( but now im a legal driver hahaha~~~ bring it on! hehe..


ow ya... i have new friend too... :) a guy... not bad and quite good looking too... his name is ahui.. eh same name with my dad hahhaa... he very friendly and own an optic in itc... hehehe...

ow i got my sunglass too... dior.. of course not the original one, where got money to buy?? i bought the pirated one but very nice! (kw1 gitu lho) hehehe..

so finally, i got all tht i want hahaha.. :) happy? of course...

now what i want is to:
---> lost weight!

ok ok.. gotta sleep liao..

adios~~

No comments: