Sunday, November 05, 2006

beautiful sunday

5.28pm - wow it's raining again... luckily i made the decision to come back home.. haha...
errmm just now i dropped by ss15 starbucks, surprisingly there not so crowded! hehe... a lot of parking space available.. :P bought a cup of dark coffee,to keep me awake. sigh, never in my life i'd drink dark coffee again! never! it's yucks! not nice!

ermm so basically, today i wake up at 8am but just to had breaky and back to sleep..sigh dunno this past 3 days i slept alot! i woke up and slept again! i just studied abit only.. sigh sigh...

this past few days he's been msn-ing me... we've been crapping a lot too... am i thinking too much?
i dunno! i dunno! i dunno!

ermm ... now it's photo time...
my dearest sister's graduation... congratz jasmine jie jie! muah muah love ya!

sg. chilling - jungle trekking hehe..

sg. chilling - group photos (the waterfall really beautiful!)

my darling and me at her sister's wedding (botanical garden) *got a girl wore the same exact dress i was wearing tht nite.. hehe..

hehe.. btw my darling (tami) sister's wedding was really romantic and sweet... i love the scenery of botanical garden... i love garden party... and joyce (the bride) was reallly pretty tht nite (more than usual) hehe..

beside the decoration and all, the food? amazing... they have sashimi, mediteranian food, western food... and for the dessert beside cheese cakes, they have white chocolate fondue.. nice!

i told myself that my wedding dinner would be like tht, luxurious but simple, elegant! i would wear a light green dress... hehe...

ok ok.. im going to off soon... i feel sleepy again..

adioz~~

No comments: