Saturday, November 04, 2006

pictures say thousand words...


this pic is taken at apple centre in 1U... hhmmpphh this must be celebrated coz it was my first outing with timo after only God knows how long we've planned for it.. haha right timo?



first time time visited orphanage with my cg and few friends (anisha and ez).. they boys and the girls there so adorable.. warm heart too... muacks love you guys to the very lil' bit!


see the boy in the red beside me? hehehe who does he look like?? cant see clearly?? come let me show u the pic of him:


ok who does he who looks like????? my friend, sorry name cant be revealed here.. to protect both parties.. hahaha..

i adore this boy the most!! hehe he's just adorable...


****************************************************************************

2006 KL youth emerge

behind : felix
front (left to right) : sandy, su ting, me, xiao hui


KL CHC usher team @ sunway convention centre

more photos to come haha... i gotta do what i suppose to do...

adioz~~

No comments: