Thursday, April 19, 2007

friendship

what does it mean to be a close friend?

think bout it... to be a close friend for me not only to share everything, not only to be together thru thick and thin.. for me, being a close friend is also to know when to pull myself off my friend's life.. to give my friend a space to breath, a space to be alone and think...

human needs time to be alone, to think and to rest... to be alone is not to feel blue, to feel negative about one's self, but rather to think and to always reminds one's self about one's identity and who one is in the eyes of one's Creator (in this context is God).

if u see in bible, even Jesus, has His own quality time where He separated Himself from His disciples... why? He needs to pray, He needs to have quiet time. Only with this He will be able to gain new visions, new revelations and new strength. not only Him, but later on even His disciples such as John, Peter and Paul....

what am i trying to say here?

what i want to say is..

as a friend, close friend, remember to respect ur friend's privacy. Don't feel hurt when your friend choose to keep certain matters for him/herself... nothing wrong if between clsoe friends exist secret... it's okay.... :)

i cried bfore because my dearest friend keep her problem to herself... but now i learn that it is her right and her decision.. she had reason for doing tht... what could i say? i learn to just be there and ever ready when she needs my help... my prayer will always be with her.. as long as i know that i am her friend it is more than enough for me...

friendship is a journey, enjoy it...

No comments: