Tuesday, April 17, 2007

i lack of sleep.. for me it's a torture... :(

a story of a girl and a kitten..

one sunday morning, a girl woke up... she was forcing herself to wake up and to do her tasks... it was early..the sun just got up... she didnt feel like going out, she was tired and stress... she went down to the swimming pool.... sat by the pool... suddenly a kitten came, it was so cute and black in colour..

the girl couldnt be more ignorant.. she didnt care at all.. but then, the kitten came near her feet and just slept there..she was so touched, she felt ticklish so she had no choice but to remove her feet, but the kitten looked at her and then draw near to her feet again and lay its head on her feet...

it really brighten her morning... she smiled and she played with the kitten..

she really thank God to send her an adorable kitten to cheer her up.. God is just so amazing...

***
a friend of mine asked me, "how to make a person really happy?"
can anyone give a finite answer?
there is no finite answer...
take an example..
for me, a sms from a person i love would make me smile, a kitten could brigthen my day.... when i found the soft toy that i like in midvalley, it made me happy for the whole nite... when one of my member offered to help me, i was so happy and couldnt stop telling anybody bout it...
some ppl might say im a very simple person... yes i am indeed, i cant deny it...
that is me... so if u ask me how to make me happy.. then the answer will be simple..but all these things might not make other person as happy as i am...
in general, girls happy when they know someone is care for them... when someone give them something out of his/her sincerity... :) but lemme emphasize it again, it is in general, not all girls!!
guys???? ermmmm im not sure since im not a guy myself... but from my experience... a guy can be happy when he is being praised for what he has done for us... a guy can be happy when give him surprise out of the blue... well a surprise that over used is nothing... hahahahaha... a guy can be happy when we cook for him... (well me myself i never done it..eh got lar one time, i made burger for my ex)
but again it is just my experiences..it doesnt valid for everyguy... hahahahahhahaha...
ok.. now i need to take my nap...
muah
hehe...

No comments: