Saturday, April 21, 2007

kick ass!!!

yesterday was a long day....

got into car accident.... thank God for greg :) he help me a lot and really calm me down.. i was in the edge of crying already.. why all these happens at the same time? but i believe God's grace is made sufficient for me.. :) the Lord is good..

well at nite, after i finished made the police report and had my dinner.. i felt my whole body was weak.. no energy... i felt like beaten up gao gao...

i felt like crying but i couldnt..
i felt hopeless but i didnt
i felt helpless but i wasnt

ahhh i kept on reminding myself not to be emotional... i know and i know that i am attacked...

ooosshhhhh God is good.... i wake up the next day felt much much more better...

so now what i need to do is:

KICK THE DEVIL'S BUTT GAO GAO!!! YEAH!!!

proclaiming His word!!!

He is my shepherd and His grace is made sufficient for me!!!!!!


to my dearest baby : baby, im sorry that i made u suffer.. rest well for this 3 weeks ya,.. i know u will come back stronger, cuter and faster.... gonna miss you baby.... my baby i'll take care of u better next time... i know u r at a good hand...

well... i am now officially missing my baby.....

No comments: