Friday, February 29, 2008

Encoutering God

i had the most amazing cell group meeting (so far) for this year...

the presence of God was so strong and that i really can feel He is doing great works...

before the meeting i was quite nervous as i have not enough time to prepare for the sermon..

right before the cell group meeting, i knelt down before the Lord, and i prayed earnestly to Him. I told Him that i want Him to use me like never before and made me new again.. i have been praying for God to made me whole again in Christ.

and today, i see the answer from God.

I feel the presence of God and i feel so near to Him...

as we worshipped Him, i feel His hands on us and i feel the Holy Spirit moved mightily...

as i preached the word of God, i know and i know that He is the one who speaking through me.

lives changed and hearts being touched, we prayed like never before...

God i know this is just a starting point for me...

so Lord, i prayed that i will not just be quiet after encountering You.
i pray that You continue to mold me,
i pray that You continue to shape me,
change me and create in me a new heart,
Lord, i pray You take away all the condemnation and the past,
i leave it all to You,
believing for You to move mightily in my life and let You use me wholy..

thank You Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless and Amen : )