Sunday, September 21, 2008

blessed weekend

today is a long day but i love it...

this weekend we have Pastor Tan Seow How in our midst to bring the word of God. i truly blessed and encouraged by his powerful testimony. Its really touching to listen to his ups and downs in achieving his dream.. He also really break my mindset and give me a new vision for my CG.

Pastor Tan also a humble man and so sincere in his words... i feel so close to him when he preached on the stage... i love you Pastor Tan!

the appreciation lunch with the usher team also has been a blessing to me.. bring back my old memories when i served as an usher... indeed its a whole new season for the usher dept.. tho someone keep on tease me on how much i miss the usher.. :P dun blame me when i really go back to usher k? hahaha..

anihow... pictures will be posted soon... hehehe

i really thank God to put me in this church and i believe this is truly where i belong.. hehe...

guess what i bought from pasar malam last mon? hehehe.... i bought pirated mp3 dvd... its a compilation of all jacky cheung's songs... wuih.. amazing!!!! hehehe once i go back indo, i will go to my old house and collect all my cassettes... i have a lot...

i am happy but i cant again to share it... hahahaha

signing off.. me going to sleep..

No comments: