Saturday, September 06, 2008

gloomy weather but happy week..

i have a great week.. apart from me being sick for 3 days... :) well actually i was sick for 6 days but the first 3 days i had super power to keep me thru the days..

on monday and tuesday i practically lost my voice, i cant talk at all.. i was so suffered.. now i know feeling of being mute.. ugh! hahaha never again i want to lost my voice..

thursday was a great day... of course i have to deal with midterm test and also project but at nite i have a pleasant time... it was actually my first time having dinner with him.. hahahaha... at least i know he's a bit lame now and i know he's really a deal for me!

on friday.... i was super busy but hey... again i have great time withe the wonderful bunch of people! oh goodness, i just love them...

ok ok ok.. my bro is coming.. hahahaha.. yay! and and i cant wait for the things he's bringing for me...

btw i wonder, am i having a super power against fever? seriously, i got throat infection that spread to my voice box and yet there i was without the slightest fever.. none! i am amazed! well not so actually, i kinda miss the feeling of being fever.. ugh! or mb i consume too much panadol over the years? u tell me.. is there such thing as immunity to fever?

i really thank God actually that i have been given chance to serve God with the best team ever.. i mean, hehehe i was actually entrusted with bigger things this year emerge.. hehehe... well i know i am busy but hey its all worth it...

oh ya, last nite i went to have supper at asia cafe, guess what, my friend ordered a fried rice and she wanted a container to wrap some of the fried rice back home coz it was so big of a portion.. and guess what... the guy came back with another portion of the fried rice packed ready to go.. i mean.. sweat! so i have to paid it and bring it for my breakfast this morning.. sob! it doesnt taste so good after i reheat it! ugh!

today is the convocation for some of my friends.. so for dikos, cy, aida, wani, mayyah, timo, and benny.. congratz... live life to the fullest! hehehe.. go get married or be a billionaire ok? ehehe..

talking bout it.. i think i know already what i wanna do after i graduated.. i will work in event field for sure.. yesh it is my passion! hehe.. thank GOd for the dream u have planted in my heart long before i even realized it..

oh btw, i might be going to New Zealand and Australia, the land under.. ho ho ho... thank God.. i know i am so blessed... hehehe btw anyone know is it hard to get visa to NZ?

ok lar.. c ya all... i really need to clean up my room.. hehehe

signing off~~

No comments: