Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ran dome

yesterday nite i went to debbie's house to stayed overnite.. i really miss all the talks we used to had and i really really happy that she and i were having a great time last nite... hehe

she played me all the songs she has composed through out the years... it was awesome and she is talented in many ways. when she played the worship songs that she wrote, i really felt the presence of God just swept in to the room, just like that.. its amazing!

i think lately many happening things happened in my spiritual walk with God. i just cant explained it words but i feel a lot closer to Him.

oh ya btw i got an job offer from the place i did my industrial training as an assistant engineer. and next week i will start my part time job at 1U hehe.. i think not bad, i will work 3 days per week, and i counted if i work for 8 hours / day, i will earn about RM400 per month.. not bad as a side income.. hehehe..

ah thinking of the money.. oh money... money oh money.. i love money.. moy love money...

hehehe why so money minded one?

oh ya... actually i begin to feel agitated bout my hair already... it just like 3 weeks since i last visited Paris to do something with my hair.. i told myself that i need to stay strong hahaha.. i think i just crazy.. i feel bored with my hair cut already.. i feel so normal already.. ugh! work first.. heehehe..

how to be slim? what say u? hehehe..
ok i know i am very random now..

oh goodness, i am watching juno now, and one of the guy casting look like greg hehehe.. and the phone juno use is so cute.. hahahaha... mb i should get one of those.. its in the shape of hamburger.. hehee.. so cute..

i think i very random today but well... i think i just random..


ah ok lar.. i go and continue my juno..

No comments: