Sunday, February 08, 2009

the misterious case of Puteri Lilin's love life

ah i hate packing! i hate to unpack! i hate anything deals with moving house! but the irony is that i've been moving house countless of times in the span of 4 years time... darn! why did i do that? why why why?

and just so u know, my life is not any better too.. with all the weird guys gravitated towards me.. i mean, i dunno they like me or just stare at me because i am that cute.. if they like me, come and give me some free food la... dun just stare at me then smile eerie-ly that freak me out.... see i dunno whats going on in their mind... i never know and i dun wanna know... hehe...

ok i will list to u the weird guys around me (there are 4 so far):
1. the weird uncle from the D'Quartz crystal shop
he is this uncle in his early 30s... whenever he passes by my shop, he will stare at us (i say us because i dunno and i am in denial, tho my colleagues say he looks at me)... and sometimes (well, most of the times) he smiles eerie-ly.... while looking at us... scary... he's not ugly or what, but the way he looks at us made him so freaky and scares me out to my very core... and..... i am wondering, does he brush his teeth daily? ahahah get wht i mean?


2. the myanmar guy from the magz shop where i buy my drinks and papers daily
ok.... here is another guy.... he doesnt speak good BM but at least i could understand him la... at first hor, i din notice it la till my colleague told me bout the way he looks at girls.... then i dunno when it started, he began to try to communicate to me.... wait... flirt i might say since thts what he's been doing (tho i deemed him failed big time in flirting 101 lesson)... he will like dun want to give my drinks or papers, he will looks at me and smile (again eerie-ly) when i browse through the magz, and he will talk to me (ask me where i come from, ask me to always come to find him and so on and so on)....i got so scared because whenever i come he always stares at me... even when i come with my friend.. got one day, when i come, me and my friend was looking at the magz section, then he looked at us (again us because i am in denial) and then purposely arranging the magz at the section where we read for free... ish, from so many rack why he choose ours? and he must stand so close to us meh??? i get very uncomfortable! see see see.....aaahhh no!!!!!!!!!!111

3. the guard no. 1 from ridzuan where i stay (no. 1 because there is no. 2)
ok.... see, i got into argument with this guard earlier because i lost my access card and he wouldnt let me in... (but of course i won la)... so since then he got to know my existance and he is quite nice to me (never find problem with me and always let me in later on) and i also being treated well, i always thank him and flash him my USD1 Mil smile.... i always come back home past 10pm due to my work and he, most of the times, works at night shift so the chance i bump to him is high enough... so one fine night, i came back home late, he was there, so i just smile at him la... then when i about to enter the lift, his friend came and asked from my phone number... i was shocked, he said it is for his friend and i knw which one already.... he kept on asking and wouldnt let me in to the lift.. so i gave in lo... and he called me... i din picked up... first i scared.. second,what to talk to? i mean.... seriously.... what to talk to? then he sms-es me asked me why dont want to pick up his calls..... from then on... i got scared to enter to my own condominium... ish... why oh why??


4. guard no. 2 from ridzuan
this is new one lo... today he kept on ask me things and smile eerie-ly to me... i dun understand what he was saying as his BM is so awful... goodness..... want to flirt also learn some proper BM or english or as matter of fact the language that i understand la... ish .. i blame guard no. 1 for this to happen!

ok so thats my pathetic love life.. .hahahahahaha... i am so sad... please come la my prince of charming that ride in BMW 6 series...

ermmm... aniwei.... its either i perasan or all the 4 guys i mentioned are pure got nothing to do but to disturb me... or they really think i am cute hahahah what say u?

aniwei....... tomorrow is cap go meh! its the last day of cny...

and.... i am FAT now hahaha...

i just got my fringe trimmed.... ehehehe

and.... what is ur plan for valentine? mine is to sleep.. yeah thts it...

oh and oh... by day i am Puteri Lilin now for the fact that i melt under extreme heat... hehe

signing off~~

No comments: