Thursday, June 25, 2009

25th year...

Quote of the week "geli si lo" ok... its not event english... but it's hokkien precisely...

well... usually around this time i would have pretty much talked bout my birthday celebration, but this year round i dunno should i talked bout it or not... it was a 180 degree different from my 25-year-bday-celebration...

age 1 - 6 : it was always a party at home with cakes and good home cooked food, friends from the neighborhood...

age 7 - 14 : well... i cant remember, but for sure i din have any kind of celebration hence i settle with the fact that birthday is just another normal day. family also went through rough patches, so who on earth bother bout birthday eh?

age 15 - 17 : i was in malaysia, living in hostel. it wasnt always a grand birthday but being with my friends and their effort to make my birthday special is everything. its kind of survival thingy we did so that we can stay positive in negative environment hahahaha was my hostel that bad?

age 18 - 20 : i was in inti... birthday was normal with my friends but i was a happy girl too..

age 21 - 24 : i think these 4 years was the best birthday i ever had.... hahahaha... i am a happy girl....

age 25 .......... wahahahahah.. i dunno what to say but i am blessed still but there is something that make this year bday different...

what i got: a lot lot of panda cookies, godiva chocolate, Christian Audigier shirt, angpao, a bag, and a lot more to come la to those who already promised to give me a present hahahaha...

aniwei.... now that i am sick... kinda sick..... i need to lie down more... hahaha.. and watch my DVD...

i miss all my friends in malaysia... boooooo

i miss my best friends in sg....

i miss my CG members....

and i miss Jesus too...


ciaozz~~

No comments: