Thursday, June 18, 2009

do u miss me??

oh well.. you once wise man says when we are stuck in some unfortunate events, just make opportunities out of it... dont need to guess who the wise man is, but i think its true enough for my situation now... i am now doing a job that i dun like and it seems that i will stuck here pretty long or worst still i cant get out of this job ever.. but now, i think i will just make good opportunities out of it, learn to love my job and do something that will impact my life and ppl around me!

i am not happy and so desperate but i cant stay in that kind of state forever, aint i?

anihow... i think i just have an idea but this idea have to be done slowly.. very slow.. why? because i need to gather support! i need to do site survey...

i am on diet...

i bought a dress last saturday and me loving it! hehe...

i will get married next year, i will get married next year, i will get married next year *keep on chanting*

oh yeah, did i tell u that i am now 25? hahaha did i tell u that my birthday is very very soon??????? hahahaahahhaha please donate to my tabung ok in order for me to buy a coach bag and 99.9 Gold? hahaha... pretty please?

oh ya... yesterday i watched, wait its rewatched, House season 3, so in one of its episodes,there is this couple that turn out to be half brother and sister.. how scary is that? with the current rate, i think in the future it can actually happen.. why i say so?

nowadays, a lot of ppl got married and got divorce multiple times, they have kids with different spouses, and the next generation might not know that they are related unless they keep in touch after they got divorce...

and not only that, what about those sleeping around?

well... this society is getting chaotic..

ok anihow... i am getting a very low paid here.. booooo....

oh btw.. since now DVDs here are very cheap, i've been buying load of DVDs... hahahaha i can be a DVD seller...

ok thts bout me...


ciaozz~~

No comments: