Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Meaning of life..

so tired, just came back from my cousin's funeral, tomorrow she'd be cremated.. this will be the hardest part for her mom.

tomorrow is another day of working day.. this whole day i keep on feel hungry, nothing satisfy my big appetite...

you know what? after this funeral, i really see how privileged i am to be in my family, to have my parents as my parents.. regardless of their imperfection their the best for me, God knows what is best for me. Our imperfections make us a very unique family. Imperfectly beautiful we are, i really thank God for my dad and my mom.

even when my mom and my dad couldnt spend much time when we are younger and couldnt give us the luxurious life when we were young, but they have set good examples before us.

i learn to be grateful, to be respectful, to be humble, to be strong, to be courageous, to be generous and to be loving from my parents. they have set examples for us to see and this is something that we cant gained from any other places.

its really a honor for me to have a parents like them and i really thank God for them.

why suddenly i rap bout this? it is because during the funeral, i have heard many stories of broken family, i have heard stories of parent's being ignorant and so many more stories that is rounding bout family issues.

and this funeral itself is the solid and vivid evidence of the ignorance of parents (this case is father la).. and also the evidence of broken value system in a family..

how a father runs a family will determined how the family will run, how a father lead his life will determined how the children lead their lives. when a father cant be a firm and wise family leader, the family will collapsed. when a father doesnt have a value system, the family will live in confusion. when a father cant provide to his family, the family will live in poverty not only physical but also spiritual.

this funeral really made me think a lot.

why some people cant just learn from experiences?
why some people cant learn from past mistakes?
why some people cant learn from success?

No comments: