Saturday, February 23, 2008

bad hair days nomore...

bad hair days, who never had it before?

i had it for the past few weeks since cny.... i hate my haircut... its freaking ugly!

finally, i am back here in KL and i can get to meet my superhero..

He saved the day again, He put an end to my bad-hair-days-moment....

who am i talking about?

who is my superhero.....

come on i mentioned him bfore...

He is none other than Mr. Paris Tan

i love him to the max.. i mean, he knows my style and he is just so so so so nice guy...

you got to let him cut your hair once.. i mean girls, i really dont mind to spend big bucks on him when i always know that my hair is save in his hands...

so pay him a visit and get a haircut from him at:
Sunway Pyramid A'Cut Above.

To Paris (if you ever stumbled upon my blog):
you are incredibly good!

No comments: