Saturday, February 23, 2008

the caffeine made their way to my system...

its 3.54am in the morning and i cant sleep... sucks! i think it is because of the Machiato i had earlier on... bleah!

listening to avril's "when you're gone"

i like this part of the song: "when you walked away i count the steps you take"

very deep ler the meaning..

talking bout have to part with loved ones always make me blue... yes blue... dark blue... ha!

i think till now i still count the steps you take the moment i leave... are you moving on?

guess you are as much...

well... why this hour always make me so emo?

let's talk happy thing...

ok lets talk bout my new found interest... Patrick Dempsey or also known as Dr. Mcdreamy in grey's anatomy... (ok dikos, i know you are probably feel terribly sick by this name already *snigger*)

i tell you... this guy is obviously sexy in every way.. i love his eyes... i would kill just to stare at his eyes everyday.. i mean he got the charisma and he has that sweet smiles tht would make me fainted... am i exaggerating? i hope not! seriously, he is just so SEXY!

i never used the term "sexy" to describe a guy bfore... so can you now feel my seriousness?

today i did surf honda's website and got a look on 2008 honda accord...absolutely top notch! i love the car... its so cantik! who would like to donate to yunny's tabung? feel free to email me at yunny18@gmail.com for my bank account...

ow ya, for the kick, go and check out the website at http://automobiles.honda.com/accord-sedan/

please pretty please, donate to me... not tht i dont love my little black myvi, i do love her but it would be good for my baby to have siblings rite? and i want the best for my baby... i wouldnt choose some lower-level-car to become her siblings rite? rite? rite? aite?

i should be sleeping by now, but i still have that caffeine's kick! aarrgghhh!

i know that indonesian band is so much cooler than malaysian band and singaporean band add up together.. i love inuendo tho.. they are great! and i love siti nurhaliza also... but come on, i gotta be bias rite? so check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w3SSIMIPBg

i am not straight posting the video clip because i forgot my youtube username... and i am way too lazy to make new one... come on guys, its 4am in the morning for goodness sake..

btw, the lead vocalist named pasha is handsome too.. i once watched him on the tv and they performed for the Mr. President, even they wore formal attire but they managed to look smart and young esp the lead vocalist la... aiyooo.. he is handsome..

why i talk bout guys so much? is it the caffeine? or is it because of the wee hour? you tell me...

and then, btw who willing to let me watch tv in your house? i wanna watch american idol.. dont tell me its a stupid show k? or i smack u up down right left.. make u as flat as the ground...

on the other foot also ( i have been using my two hands), my sister may be coming here to study.. please tell me i am making the right decision in asking her to come... fyi, she is 19-year-old-baby.. so did i make the right decision?

well i left with one foot, so i gonna use it to write a serious topic...
can anyone tell me, IS IT TRUE THAT PETROL PRICE IS ABOUT TO INCREASE? enlightened me i beg...

ok i shall go to sleep now... else my mom gonna haunt me down... hiak hiak...

ciaoz~~

No comments: