Monday, August 25, 2008

rainy days..

past few days have been rainy ones... its chilling in the morning and makes me harder to wake up in the morning...

it was a beautiful morning yesterday, a perfect weather to just tug in to my blanket and cuddle inside and sleep.. dream a beauty dream.. yet, i got a phone call to come to church office... i could have declined that request and just continued to do my agenda.. but its just in my blood to be a lovey-nice person... hence, the "yes" proceed out from my mouth...

but, all good thing has its reward in its own way.. my reward, its unbelievable.. :) but its for me to know and for u to guess..

sometimes, what we want distract us from our main agenda.. yes, thats what i am facing rite now, its now easy to keep myself on track, sometimes i got too distracted, that i need to slap myself real hard..

ok on random side, whats wrong with malaysian drivers? u tell me? i mean, seriously, first they don have sense of measurement is it? they can park their car so out of the box that sometimes the neighboring cars have difficulty to come in or out... i mean, when you park ur car, before u got down the car, please check lar! or, if u just cant park, my advice, dont drive!!!! parking is a essential skill u need kay?

and they love to put high light one oh? do u know its very annoying for the car from the opposite side? i almost bang a car on my left side coz the car coming towards me on the high light! stupiak! i mean, u want to on, on a while, check the road thts it... need not on it all the way lar! annoying!!!!!!!!!!! if u dunno the rules, dont drive either!

ugh! sorry ler malaysian, not to be bias, but i have kept this for so long! i think malaysian drivers need to buck up! hahaha.. :P

i am hungry and sleepy..

signing off~~

No comments: