Sunday, February 22, 2009

23 things about Yunny

23 things about Yunny:

1. i has my first stitches when i was about 3-4 years old... i fell down at theme park and a sharp glass cut deep into my chin.. i kinda remember it was a bloody afternoon for me... hahaha...

2. i had my first car accident when i was.. (no, the car accident nt the first).. when i was 3 years old... yesh! a car banged me.... i dunno why tht memory still very fresh in my mind till now... and i wasnt cry! and the amazing part is tht i din get any major injury... just a little scratch.. btw i was 3 years old and under weight (according to my pedetrician), i flew for about 3 -4 metres... but ta da... i am still in one piece.. hahaha... thank God

3. i used to be very fat when i was in junior high.. my pants size was 31 or 32... go imagine urself and imagine at ur own risk ok...

4. i am scared of dog.... yesh.... i cant read their mind and it scares me...

5. i am very proud of my teeth.. very very very proud... considering i din put much effort to take care of it... still i have a very nice set of teeth even better than my families all add up together and they brush their teeth religiously (u know like brushing their teeth for every hour like tht)... but dun get me wrong ok.. i still brush my teeth every single day i life just tht not so passion bout it la...

6. i cant sleep without reading first... i can read anything! just anything! give me a bottle of ketchup and i can read its ingredients just to make me sleep..

7. i cant differentiate left and right very well.. not cant la, i know what is left and what is right..but hor.. i got confused and i need a longer time to tell which one is one compare to normal person la... i have plenty of embrassing stories in this area but i too shy la to share.. just kindly email me hehehe..

8. when i sleep, my feet must not be covered by the blanket.. else i cant sleep...

9. i am very fussy about my hair.. i am very very detail when it comes to my hair... and only one person so far can do my hair.. God forbid another person cut my hair.. i think thts one of the reason why i dun want to leave msia...

10. ppl say i am cute.. which i think i am now.. hahahaha what say u?

11. i dun drink milk but i eat cheese and yoghurt

12. i get cranky when i dun get enough sleep... and dun mess with me when i am cranky... last time i always have this PMS strike.. and once u press the wrong button.. u r dead meat...

13. i love soft toys.... i am 25 now and yet i still love soft toys.... hehehehe... i have a big luggage at my home in indo just to keep all my soft toys.. the only one i still looking for is original garfield soft toy.. i want the big size one... hahah i saw once few years back........................ but i din buy it now i regret!

14. i always wish i am 5cm shorter than my current height... i dun like being tall! not tht i am tall la.. i still short but not short enough for my standard... hahahaha... i am serious...

15. i am music idiot... seriously.. when it comes to music... i have zero knowledge and i just dun have the talent... but i love singing... i kinda proud with my voice tho i always sing out of tunes... hehe..

16. i dated two of my lecturers bfore.. for a very brief period of time.. hahaha... but they go after me first ok... hahahahaha... now tht i think of it.. i think old guys have something with me... why oh why? is it because i am cute? hahaha

17. my first kiss is when i was 16 years old... hahahahaha it was so sweet and my whole face turned red...

18. got one time, my friends and i went to our lecture house and we shouted his name then we left.. i dunno why we did tht... we love him u know.. hahaha he is the best lecturer i ever had...

19. seriously... i dunno wht else.. let me think..... oh..... i know.... i love to window shop at home appliances section... all the plates, bowls, spoons, cooker, etc etc just fascinate me...

20. i hate make up... i always turn like clown whenever i put on make up on big occassion... serously.... even for my big bro wedding.. i was so ugly... i feel so old when i put make up...

21. i am not talented at playing games.. any games... the easiest level of mario bros game took me like 4-5 times of playing before completing the level... hence u will never see me playing games.. except when i am too bored

22. i hate when ppl adjust the seats on my car.... esp the driver and passenger seat.. they have to be in line one ok....

23. i scared of lizard... other than dog this is the 2nd animal i scared of... ermm i used to have bad dreams bout lizard when i was in high school.. i can kill cocroaches but one tiny lizard can make me numb... i hate lizard... ugh! so geli...

there 23 things bout me hahahahah i am just bored...

No comments: