Monday, February 23, 2009

how i loath my night...

wht a day...

i lost the shop key, hence resulting in me cant close the shop and got stuck alone (ALONE) in 1U till about 11.15pm... it was scary ok.. imagine u r a girl alone in a closed shopping mall.. its kinda dark...

then... when i need help urgently, my friend's phone was out of coverage area, then another one was in midvalley watching movie and my boss, from all the ppl, din answer my call till about 1.5 hours later...

then, i got scolded! ok my fault coz i left the shop like tht (meaning i din lock it) but i tell u... i was so scared and its dark and i am girl alone.. i only have two options: the shop is save but my life at risk or the shop at risk but my life is save.. of course i choose the latter one... if my shop got break in i still can pay back but then if i got kidnapped or murdered or raped... who can give my mom another daugther just like me?... sigh.. what make me more demotivated to work is that my boss din try to understand my situation... i can see tht she only concerns bout her shop... sigh... i know la but still.. i am ur worker and u should show some concern for me somemore i am a freaking GIRL! and its not tht i din do anythign bout it.. i tried my best.. haih i dunno la.. i just feel wht i do is not worth it...

then... on my way back home i miss the turning to subang and went till shah alam to make a U-turn...

once i reach home, and eating my dinner (dinner not supper), my boss called me ask me to come to 1U to collect keys from her.. i mean actually she can open the door tomorrow.. but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... she asked me to come! sigh boss is boss la....

then again i kena marah.. i tell u i dreading for tomorrow work! when i tired i am lazy but this time round i really no mood.. i keep on reminding myself that i am doing this for Jesus....

i think no use for me to justify myself... they will never understand how scared i am alone in the mall at nite... they will never understand how i am so scared of my safety and also the safety of the shop... and in the end i still apologize to them... tho i have all the right to keep silent..

sigh... i know i am justifying myself... i just dunno how to make myself so motivated to work again... sigh...

aniwei.. i just thank my dear esther and melinda for accompanying me to 1U and also... eng kim for trying to help me.. and gerald also for listening to all my rants.. *big wet eyes

well... well... i guess something to learn be careful and take good care of the KEYS and stay calm to find solution...

No comments: