Saturday, February 14, 2009

where am i suppose to start? or end? or go? or walk? or stand?

ish.... i dunno whether i am sad or not... hahahahahhahha but well.. my life has been quite a roller coaster itself...

my life not improving... my family not around me... stuck in the crossroad of my life... not knowing where to go.... not being able to get assurance... i think i just get more confused... :( i need someone to cry with.....sigh....

i know so emo rite? but pardon me la.... seriously.. i laugh my day away... but inside i am so the confuse till the fact that i found it hard to breathe at nite and i kinda runaway now... :(

sigh.... le sigh.... God... i just need to assurance..... i seriously confuse.... sigh..... mommy.... mommy.... i wanna cry!

*slap slap*

pull yourself together yunny!

No comments: