Monday, August 17, 2009

By Grace I am Saved..

this weekend is a long weekend.. i gave myself a treat after hard work hehe.. i watched 2 movies in the row...

Up and G.I Joe are so good (btw, what GI stand for?) hehe..

anyway... yesterday (sunday), i woke up very early in the morning and then i went to church... you know the saying: 'one day in the house of God is better than a thousand day in the world' It is so true....

the Preacher said this: 'prayer with right attitude, the right mind set arent just enough, you need to lead a godly life style as well'

It is a simple truth, but that is something i have forgotten along the my way with JC... i always thought that i have led the right life style.. but when i was sitting there in the congregation, i was like being slap right left up front.... sad isnt it?

It was hurting to know that... i mean, not that i feel i failed myself but rather i failed God...

JC is the only One i never want to hurt (though i seldom do that again and again)... its not just emo...

that day i really asked God to really birth forth in me true repentance... and now i slapping myself every morning to remind me that this time i really will and i will lead a godly life not for anybody in this world, not for me but for God....

ah well, enough of the emo-ness....

ah well, btw i got myself 2 books as well, i dun really like reading a book in bahasa but no choice, its hard to find english version and not to mention how costly it is... hehehe... i really like the book i reading now by Max Lucado.

i am a geeky...

astalavista~~

No comments: