Friday, August 07, 2009

munch lunch munch

oh yeah... i am at home lunching my way and HBO-ing.. seriously, my english is superb...

this time journey, i really realized that i don't like ppl persist to know how i am doing in my life.. it never cross my mind till last week when i was talking to a friend of mine... its kinda scary knowing that.. what has happened to me? ha ha ha.. after all, i think i am quite ok after all... but now that i think back, i think i have a lot issue ha ha ha... emo? yes..


oh, today broadcast live from the red carpet:

my second aunt (from my mother's side) ran away... well actually up to now, we all dont know her where about.. ermmm we suspected she ran away from home because she is up set with her family condition, mainly her eldest son and daughter-in-law (the said son's wife)...

ok so here's he story.. she not happy because her son has not been behaving well and that know her daughter-in-law has delivered her first daughter, my 2nd aunt felt that she's not being rational bla bla bla... this is a very rough plot because i dont know the details (and also i dont bother to know)...


so now, the big family is worried for her...

so my big question is this.. will run away actually solve the problem?

actually all these can be solved with talking, i mean, for my name sake, my 2nd aunt can actually talk and demand her son to behave rationally.. after all she is the MOTHER...

in my dictionary, MOTHER is always to be respected no matter how ridiculous they are...

well..... as a son, we need to make MOTHER and FATHER happy at all cost la... tho sometimes i might feel like vomiting a pile of blood and then drink it again to avoid any waste of my precious blood...

oh well now i am really hoping my aunt is save and is in good hand..

well God, strengthen the family as well and filled them with joy and love...

ermm let see what i did again today... well at least i din broke any of my neighbor's property haha...

ok till then, till i broke someone's property...

astalavista~

update:
its a false alarm dudes, my 2nd aunt doing fine..
this is the interesting part: she was doing her hair in the saloon, and i dunno why on earth her cell phone wasnt able to be contacted.. ha ha ha...

but still, lets rejoice for her return in one piece, save and sound...

a little note for all the mothers around, when you are leaving the house, please make sure you leave a little cute note to notify us where you are...

No comments: