Tuesday, August 25, 2009

just to tell you guys i am still breathing...

hi ya' all!!!

how u doing? (quoted from Joey, Friends)

Yesterday i changed my remaining SGD and now i am literally a millionaire hahaha..

I brought my mom and friends to had xiao long bao at Din Dai Fung restaurant... it was good, but still i prefer the Singapore's branch.. it is better because they used pork.. me heart pork..

after the lunch, we went to glodok (its a place in jakarta)to meet my mom's friend's niece... i dun like going there but i really felt proud of myself being able to drive there without any scratches left at my lovely car.. he he he.. oh talking bout car, i occasionally miss my baby, my first car....

then aniwei, this is the very interesting thing that happened to me yesterday:

my mom's friend said this very remarkable sentence:

'do not ever trust your pastor, but trust only in God'

see, actually there is nothing wrong but still there is something not quite right here...

i believe what she means is that not to worship the pastor and to put your belief system on your pastor but rather on God.

we ought to be submissive to our pastor and the leadership of the church, because the church where we are rooted in and the leaders in our lives is appointed by God.

of course, faith is not blind faith.. faith comes with wisdom and discernment from God.. this is where we ought to learn to discern the good and the bad fruits.

so the question is here, if we cant submit to our pastor, can we actually submit our self to the lordship of JC?

so what you think of it?

let me know what you think ok?

astalavista~~

No comments: