Thursday, May 10, 2007

can boh??

to my dearest Esther Goh Shi Shi (bold, largest fon and colored, enough boh?)

she is my bestest sister...

always there for me thru thick and thin..example:
when im alone at home with my died-banana-tree, she always come to teman me.
when im hungry and too lazy to buy dinner, she cook for me
when im 38 to my very core, she teman me 38
when i want to watch horror movie but too scared, she teman me (tho she doesnt really like watch it)
when i dont bring my jacket to cover my face when we watched horror movie, her hands are there for me...
when im so bored, she let me kacau her
when i need accompany for something and some lame "date", she always ready for me
when i need a lamp post, she is the brightest lamp post i could ever had
when i need support, she always ready for me tho i weight like 100 pounds and more
when i go to one U, she's my path finder to my car


so friends, the list can still go on.... but i have only limited time to please this high demanding sister of mine whom i love so so so much

she's just simply amazing, awesome and fantastic


e = elegant
s = sweet
t = talented
h = hilarious
e = extravagant
r = running her life with Jesus

No comments: