Thursday, May 10, 2007

MU and Lizard...

ermmm ok ok first i admit that my phone camera is lausy... but this article wrote about fergie bragging that LIVERPOOL wont win this year champion league... He said that AC Milan will win for sure... ya riiiiite!! just admit that you're unhappy with the fact that liverpool made it to the final and you didnt... sissy!!! i hate you and your troops!! even if liverpool cant win, so what?? they made it to final.. and you?? shut up man!! just shut up!! (no offence to all MU fans). i never like MU and i will never like MU, nor shall my children, my children's children and my children's children's children. Ha!!! You hate me now??? hahahahaha too bad, this is my blog and i can write whatever i like hahahahahahaha...

see that?? dunno what is that???? see properly... tht is dead lizard hahahahaha.... i HATE lizard...


hahahahahahaha.. ok lar...... i know now i meng-hate-ing everything.. hahahahahahahaha...well.... lack of sleep make me like this... :p

No comments: