Monday, May 28, 2007

Paris, yes i said Paris...

every rich girl has their own hair stylist...

well i am nowhere near tht cathegory...

but hey.. i do have my hair stylist...

from now on he will be the one cut and color my hair....

why??

well.. i used to go any saloon to cut my hair, as long as they can cut properly...

but since 2 years ago...

i always have a bad hair day after i cut my hair...

it's either they cut it wrongly or it is just plain ugly...

or... worse case is that they cut super slow and not nice at all (wasting money and time)...

then till one day i met this cool guy... note: he's handsome and man... seriously he's not gay at all hahaha..

ok appearance apart, he's good!!!! he knows my style, every hair cut he create just suit my face...

and today.. he saved the day..

around month ago i went to ss15 (i wouldnt give the name to protect the owner) and to my horror my hair cut came out so ugly... and and and.. .today i notice something wrong with hair...

so he saved the day!!! i simply love him..

ahem...

so u guys curious??

lets meet
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Paris Tan, Cut above Pyramid.

if u ever go there... ask him.... he's good!!! and nice guy!! and HANDSOME muahahahaha....

No comments: