Wednesday, May 30, 2007

my dear sis and bro

ermm.... first i wanna congratz my dear sister, felicia.. u have my blessings and im trully happy for u... :) (when will be my turn? hahahahaha....)

ermm ok .... this post shall be dedicated to my dear brother in Christ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Brother Eng Kim

He's my leader in technical team.. or the so-called lao ban...

I learn a lot from him.. his passion for God has captured my heart and i do really want to follow him and gain as much as possible...

He's sharp and really knows what his leaders want... he always runs the extra mile for others, his love for ppl is pure...

He has the most most most most most most patient heart.. hardly see him angry... to be honest, i never see him angry...

to tell u all his good points just wont enough ... to cut short everything, He's a guy that fear the Lord and love God so much.... His dedication and commitment to God is top notch... :)

well... bro, you have been a blessing in my life and you have taught me a lot a lot a lot of things.... there are times when im a bit crazy but thanks for just accepting me who i am... thanks for really really trusting me of what i am capable to do, thanks for all the encouragement, thanks for all the times when you just listen to me and lastly thanks for your vios haha..

bro, in another 2 months you'll be leaving malaysia for sweden.. i know you have your own struggle... but bro, you will always have my blessing and support...

i cant do much for you.. the only thing i can do is that to reduce your burden and worries esp in ministry... :)

thanks bro...


where God brings you, there will be a great purpose and promises will be revealed... :)

1 comment:

shiz said...

Bro [K]eep [L]oving [L]ife! :)