Wednesday, May 30, 2007

into the blue...

today suddenly i feel sad...

it bump me hard that actually i not ready to let my friend go.... i know this is his desire, his dream...

all this while i never really realize that he will be going for years and to a place quite far from here... i always ask him why ppl so reluctanly letting him go... why ppl so dependant on him? my first reaction when i know he's going away was happy for him and i told him that i want him to go with peace in his heart and i told him that i will learn from him so that i could make sure that everything will be fine when he leave us..

however today, i sat in front of my pc... thinking that time has past so fast and in another 2 months plus he'll be leaving... a part of my heart hurt... i feel that there is still a lot of things i want to learn from him, a lot of things i still want to share with him and i still want to know him better as friend...

this will be a first time for me to really say good bye with a friend that trully has blessed me and taught me alot...

4 years are long... i dunno what will happen within these four years...

surely i will miss him a lot.... his teaching, his word of season, his lameness, his stories and our dinner-lead-to-impromtu-movie-session times... not forgetting his vios...

he is one of my friends that i can relate to... he is one of my friends that can make me be myself and comfortable to be around with....

hope he will do great in sweden...

1 comment:

shiz said...

Not fair! eng kim got 2 post liao!!!! haha