Thursday, June 28, 2007

falling apart?

been asking eng kim why he has such patience and tolerance..been telling him i need more patience and tolerance....

i dunno is it me or is it God testing me...

my world today seems falling apart today...

to start with, i woke up late...

everything started late...

went to buy spare part but couldnt found it...

started to get panicked and frustated...

cant get thru eng kim coz he left his phone... i was so frustated that i actually cried when i drove...

bought the wrong paint...

worked with uncomfy situation....

trying my best to divert my mind...

trying my best to talk and smile....

i am tired....

i am devastated....

God...... why is it so?

God.... i need You, for with You i am strong...

God.... guard my heart....

i am tired...

No comments: