Sunday, June 17, 2007

usher....

the lovely usher team
this is something i want and something i desire.... but when i got the confirmation, i feel sad somehow... i feel a bit resentment...
jas was asking me if i am ready to let go my usher ministry.... ready? i guess i am, my heart now is in technical team, when im in technical team i found what i want to do...
ya... i am now no longer usher... the ministry that has shape me and build me for almost 3 years... thanks for jennifer and felix, the both u really have taught me so much... teach me how to solve problem, how to make decision, how to be firm yet gentle, teach me how to take the ownership and be confident... :) indeed, usher is the path to leadership... :)
thanks to all of you that have been my friends, my companion for these 3 years... u guys are just so fantastic... i still remember when we were just small group and we were still so shy shy and so quiet...
i feel different.... to serve in same church but different area... just so tak biasa....
want to say thanks to jasmine also, my leader my sis and my dearest friend.... you are just so amazing sis, i really really really pray that God will you bring to a higher lever in your walk with Him... :) there are times when i feel apart from you.... but both of us know that we always have that special bond in our friendship... :) sis, i am sorry for the things that i have wronged u...
to all the rest of sat team, i love all of you.. i dunno wht else to say.... well, i am sorry to have leave the usher team without telling u guys... well, but u guys i think can see it also hor... hahahaha... :p
aaahhhh.... i just wont forget all the fun, all the events where we really have to stay up late and be on duty back-to-back... it was tiring, faith stretching... but look at where i am now... now i really appreciated it...
lastly, thanks jennifer for blessing me so much to be in a place where i want to be.... :)

No comments: