Saturday, June 02, 2007

random thoughts...

yesterday nite had a dinner in some kampung called ulu langat... nice!! tho i had the most expensive yee mee in my entire life muahaha...

...... sometimes when i just need tht care... that small gesture.. i couldnt get it.. do i put too much expectation? i dun think so.. im sick, and if i hope for it, its reasonable thing rite? ish... i feel confuse now hahaha...

well.. exam is coming..stress... i think God is trying to tell me not to give up... even God used someone most unlikely to tell me tht.. Ok Lord i wont give up...

ermmm.... i read a quite disturbing news... a son killed his parents and then went for holiday using his parents credit card... ermm.... isnt it sad? what's wrong with the world? :(

ya ya... talking on my thesis... i somehow quite lost... i somehow quite not ready... hahahahaha but well yunny gotta face what she's gotta do isnt she? plz plz plz... if i have a bf mb rite now i will keep on bother him with my "aiyo how ar??" and then when he ask "how what?" then i will answer with my typical answer "i oso dunno... how ar??" hahahahahahhahaha...well being my bf isnt easy at all.... muahahaha...

well sick ppl just dunno what he/she writting.. muahahahaha... ya ya im talking bout myself!!

i was telling chintia..what if i continue ur project? make it to walk? hahahahhaha..she said its not easy to continue one's project hahahahaha...well i guess so.. and im not so into robotic stuff.. nah!! i more into some calculation and bla bla bla bla....

actually what i want to write? all i have been writing do not have point or objective.. hahahahaha... well.. i oso dunno what i want to write.. hahahahahahahahaha... basically just want to write lar...


ow... my birthday is coming.. dont ask how old i am... dont!!! i even have requested to only have one candle on my bday cake... muahahahaha..can i jasmine jie?? hahahahahhaa u got no choice but to fulfill my wish hahahaha..its quite simple mah.. hahaha..

hahahahahhahahaha yesh im 10 years old..

adios..gotta continue on my notes... lalala...

No comments: