Sunday, June 10, 2007

i am so sleepy... :( moooo~~~

update:

1. woke up at 4.30am to fetch audrey from pudu bus station... hehe the bus came late from the scheduled time... so waited for almost 1 hour... hahaha... audrey is leaving soon.. very sad... :( she has been a good sister, a great friend, and a patient listener for me... gonna miss her lots... miss her like crazy...

2. this week service was awesome.. Pastor really preached the word of season for me... the word of God really blow my mind off... it took me sometime bfore i really responded to pastor's challenge in my life... :)

3. being rebuked is a pain process.... being disciplined is a tough process..im undergoing it... but i will persevere for God.. :)

4. ermm certain things in my life need to be let go in order for me to grow... so been asking God what do i need to let go? hehe...

5. ermm.... been asking myself, why do ppl set standard over certain circumstances or over a person? some ppl i found them to be too extreme, when he/she/it cant meet their standard, they begin to judge, worst still they begin to critize... i find it very hard to take...

well..just some random thoughts of mine.. hahaha...

study!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: