Tuesday, June 26, 2007

its mine hahahaha...

ok.. been very emo hor yesterday, sorry peeps...

ok some good stuff and happy post to be updated.. hehe...

hehehe... i know its bit late and bit old... hehe... but better late than never... hehe..

last sat was my bday... indeed this year is totally different...

to begin with, at midnite 12am, esther and bro engkim celebrated it with me... esther gave me a very very very practical present.. i love it... and presented it in such a creative way... hahaha... simply appreciate it... after that... went to mcd to have supper hahaha... yeah no fine dining... hahaha..

then hor, so that is 23rd june at 12am... then the day started... had my cg meeting.. it was filled with joy.. once again, they really bluff me to the max.... they made it like they din prepare anything (just like last year)... then after fin cg, i was rushing to church... when i stepped out from the lift, there they are with my cake.... then sing the bday anthem... hehe.. thanks so much guys...

then at church...... ermm...... this time is usher team turn... well last week was also my last time serving with them... well... again, a lausy drama but again i got cheated... thanks ya... there my 3rd cake hahahaha... ow ya they put the candles wrong... im not 24 lar guys... sad!! hehe..

i was like.. quite bad hahahaha before i blew the candles... i couldnt resist but to say, "ermm.. the candles wrong ler...." then we all burst in laughter hahaa...

allison was saying, "chinese calendar..." hahahaha ya rittee... hahaha..

ok lor... then again..... eng kim insisted that i have to go back home with him...i was not curious at all... he just said he wants to bless me since its my bday ok lor... :) then .... bfore that i went to asia cafe to meet my members and celebrated my bday with them.. hehe...

so.... reach there.. i knew they wont stop till they sabo me.... big or small doesnt matter, i got it then they happy hahahaha...

so.... they do the tradiotinal one... pull the candle from the cake... but the different is..................

THEY PUSHED MY FACE ONTO THE CAKE!!!!!!! YESSHHH CREAM ALL OVER MY FACE!! IT EVEN GONE INTO MY NOSE AND EYES!!! HAHAHAHA.... GOOD GUYS!! U GUYS SEE... NO GOOD ENDING FOR YOU GUYS HAHAHAHA LOVE YA!!

bleah!!! wash my face then go back home after the dinner... yeah on my way back home... i saw another batch of ppl holding cake... i was like... oh no.. not again... why i scared?? coz its jeff and the gank.. they are all crazy ones!! hahaha...

but then again..i got cheated.. they said i perasan, its for delvin and bla bla bla.. i believed coz feli was thre...

so eng kim the master of all... brought me back like as if nothing gonna happened... so i took my bath... waiting for esther... as she came.. there they all... sang the bday anthem song again.. so sweet of them.... this time the cake.... esther baked it.. thanks sis.... :) so sweet... we all had good time eating cake and chit chatting..some secrets are revealed.. and i got some "interview" hahahaha..... haih.. seriously i think next year i must be a good girl during ppl bday hahahaha...

owww.. bfore the nite end... went to allen's place to get my stuff hahahaha... so there again i got cheated... bleah!! got another surprise.. thanks ... im so pai seh..

finally the nite end... i need to go sleep hahaha so halau the ppl back hahahahaha....

bfore i slept... adrian came to pass me cake... hahahaha thanks adrian... :)

sunday come.. lalalalalala.... having my bday dinner at hard rock cafe with shirley and subzone... really happy that they all happy hahahaha .. we all had great time together... share things, again some secrets were revealed hahahahahaha....

but most important is that shirley was happy... :)

subzone bless me with cash..so does eng kim... hahaha.. but his way of giving it to me.. lame lar bro hahahaha... but thanks ya...

so thank God for such wonderful bday... i am so blessed and so loved..

p.s photos will up loaded soon hahaha... bz now ler...

No comments: